Our insulating strain relief Black BNC Boots are designed for use with our crimp-on BNC connectors for a more professional finish in the assembly of RG59 coaxial cables.
The boot is cut to suit the diameter of the cable and then pushed on to the cable before crimping and then the hood is forced back over the crimp.
These BNC boots provide protection and reinforcement for connectors and cable assemblies when used in rugged applications.
- Strain relief for coaxial connectors
- Easy identification of cables
- Used for RG59 or RG58 cable
- Securely locks the BNC connector to the Cable
- Attractive & professional finish
- RoHS compliant