The Prolux PXN-5216-16P-4KS2E is the next generation 4K ePoE NVR.
Prolux PXN-5216-16P-4KS2E 8MP 16 Channel IP-ePoE NVR
The PXN-5216-16P-4KS2E NVR is capable of recording up to 8 MP (4K) IP Cameras up to a distance of 800m away from the NVR on 8 of its 16 network interfaces, all thanks to the State of the art Enhanced Power over Ethernet technology developed by Dahua.
There are HDMI & VGA ports at the back of the Network Video Recorder that allows for viewing on a TV and/or monitor. Furthermore, the NVR can also be accessed remotely via the GDMSS plus / IDMSS plus mobile app or on a browser.
Another great factor is that this Prolux is compatible with third-party network cameras. Therefore you can replace an existing NVR, without the need of getting in a whole new system for your existing cameras.
Above all this PXN-5216-16P-4KS2E NVR has the capacity to hold 2x Hard Disk up to 8TB, allowing you to keep high-quality recordings saved for a very long time.
With state of the art technology, ePoE surpasses all competition with massive benefits like:
- Extended distance installation; allowing for transmission of video, audio, data and power up to 800m with just a single CAT5E cable with compatible network cameras.
- Money saving; You get immediate savings using ePoE as fewer devices are needed to be purchased. You can also take advantage of the existing infrastructure in place.
- EoC: upgrading from analogue to IP has never been easier than before with EoC technology. Its a simple and cost-effective solution for upgrading an older analogue system to an IP system with plug and play installation. You save money and time using the EoC converters.
- and on top of all of this, ePoE NVRs and Cameras are much more Eco-Friendly compared to other cameras on the market. They help conserve energy, saving money for the customer and they have a smaller carbon footprint. You’ll be seeing savings of ~ 182.5 kWh/year.
Highlighted features of PXN-5216-16P-4KS2E:
- Up to 8 Megapixels (8MP) IP camera support
- Third-party network camera support
- Support 1-ch HDMI, 1-ch VGA, at up to 4K (3840×2160) resolution
- 16-ch network cameras can be connected with incoming bandwidth speeds of up to 160 Mbps
- Support dual-os to ensure higher reliability of system running
- Plug & Play with up to 8 independent ePoE network interfaces and 16 PoE network interfaces
- Support various VCA detection alarm and VCA search
- Support H.264/MPEG4 video formats
Click below to view the datasheet of PXN-5216-16P-4KS2E:
Use the free GDMSS (Android)/IDMSS (iPhone) plus app to connect your PXN-5216-16P-4KS2E NVR. The GDMSS/IDMSS app is suitable to connect to any Prolux, Dahua or Aveesa DVRs, NVRs & IP cameras which support Cloud P2P function.
It allows you to view your cameras live remotely. All you need to do is install the app and add the device to your account by scanning the barcode. Then you can enjoy real-time video from cameras on a global scale. It even allows you to play back recorded video with smart search.
Above all when motion detection alarm of your device triggered, you can get an instant message notification from the app or if you don’t have your phone on hand, you can get email notifications too with a snapshot of when the motion was detected.