Above all, it is ideal for a wide range of applications such as public safety, retail store, transportation, home protection and education.
- H.265+/H.265 dual-stream video compression
- Supports HDCVI/AHD/TVI/CVBS/IP video inputs
- Max 12/24 channels IP camera inputs, each channel up to 8MP;
- Max 48/96Mbps incoming bandwidth
- Smart Search and Intelligent Video System
- Total 48/96W output power consumption;
- Max supports 8/16 channels Lite series PoC cameras inputs or 4/8 channels Pro series PoC cameras inputs.
Note: HDCVI PoC system temporarily does not support balunaccessing and UTP transmission.
Use the free EasyViewer Lite or iDMSS & gDMMS+ app to connect your PXD-5116HS-4K-X1 DVR. The apps are designed to work with Prolux DVRs, NVRs and IP cameras which support Cloud P2P function.
The Prolux 16 Channel DVR allows you to view your cameras remotely live. All you need to do is create an account and add the device into the account, then you can enjoy real-time video from your cameras on a global scale. It also allows you to play back recorded video to search every milestone of your life.
Above all when motion detection alarm of your device triggered, you can get an instant message notification from EasyViewer Lite or gDMMS+ app.