These Video Baluns by Prolux are designed to send video signal transmission via twisted-pair cables. The device adapts the impedance of coaxial cable 75Ω to the impedance of symmetrical line, ensuring transmission of video signals up to 400m (twisted-pair cable category 5) and eliminates asymmetric interferences.
It is important to pay attention to linking the adequate terminals: (+) and (-). Reverse connections would cause distortion of the image.
With Push-pins, it’s a tool-less installation that takes less than 1 minute to set up.
These baluns are very convenient for tight spots, allowing you to move the balun freely within confined areas.
- Compatible with all HD-CVI/TVI/AHD/CVBS analogue cameras
- No power required
- Colour video max up to 440m (1444ft) for HD-CVI 720P camera
- Colour video max up to 220m (721ft) for HD-CVI 1080P camera
- Colour video max up to 190m (623ft) for HD-TVI 720P camera
- Colour video max up to 190m (623ft) for HD-TVI 1080P camera
- Colour video max up to 300m (1049ft) for AHD 720P camera
- Colour video max up to 240m (787ft) for AHD 960P camera
- Colour video max up to 400m (1312ft) for CVBS camera
- Male BNC connector
- Push-pin in terminal connection for UTP cable
- Built-in TVS (Transient Voltage Suppressor) for surge protection
- Wave Filter Design, Anti-Static Design
- Lightning protection design Grade: III
- 60dB crosstalk and noise immunity
- Exceptional interference rejection
- ABS engineering plastic housing
- •Dimensions: 185 x 18.5 x 19mm (L*W*H) (BNC connector+ pigtail included)