The HIKVISION DS-7732NXI-I4/16P/S(C) upto 12MP Network Recorder. Capable of recording up to 12MP IP Cameras with an output resolution of 12MP.
There is an HDMI and VGA port that allows one monitor to be connected, however, the NVR can also be accessed remotely via Hik-Connect or a browser.
Another great factor is that this Hikvision DS-7732NXI-I4/16P/S(C) is compatible with third-party network cameras. Therefore you can replace an existing NVR, without the need of getting in a whole new system for your existing cameras.
Above all this DS-7732NXI-I4/16P/S(C) NVR has the capacity to hold 4x Hard Disk up to 10TB, you can keep high quality recordings saved for a very long time.
- Third-party network cameras supported
- Up to 12 Megapixels resolution recording
- Support 1-ch HDMI, 1-ch VGA, HMDI at up to 4K(3840×2160)resolution
- 32ch network cameras can be connected with 80M/160M incoming bandwidth
- Up to 4 SATA interfaces
- Support dual-os to ensure high reliablility of system running
- Plug & Play with up to 16 independent PoE network interfaces
- Support various VCA detection alarm and VCA search
- Support H.265/H.264/MPEG4 video formats
Use the free Hik-connect app to connect your DS-7732NXI-I4/16P/S(C) nvr. The Hik-connect app is designed to work with Hikvision DVRs, NVRs and IP cameras which support Cloud P2P function.
It allows you to live view your cameras remotely. All you need to do is creating an account and adding device into the account, then you can enjoy the real-time video from cameras on a global scale. It also allows you to play back recorded video to search every milestone of your life.
Above all when motion detection alarm of your device triggered, you can get an instant message notification from Hik-connect app. Watch our short video to setup the app or for any questions related this app, you can visit https://www.hikvision.com/en/Support/How-To-/Hik-Connect.