The HIKVISION DS-7204HUHI-K1/P is the Fourth Generation PoC TURBO 4 DVR.
This range of DVRs has also both VGA and HDMI outputs with an output resolution of 1920 x 1080P and can record on the mainstream 1080P in non real time and 720P resolution and below in real-time.
Highlighted features of DS-7204HUHI-K1/P:
- H.265 Pro+/H.265 Pro/H.265/H.264+/H.264 encoding for the main stream, and H.265/H.264 for the sub-stream of analogue cameras
- Self-adaptive normal camera and Hikvision PoC camera connection
- Self-adaptive HDTVI/HDCVI/AHD/CVBS signal input
- Connectable to H.265+/H.265/H.264+/H.264 IP cameras
- Up to 5MP resolution for recording
- Long-distance transmission over UTP and coaxial cable
- 4-ch synchronous playback
Use the free Hik-connect app to connect your DS-7204HUHI-K1/P DVR. The Hik-connect app is designed to work with Hikvision DVRs, NVRs and IP cameras which support Cloud P2P function.
It allows you to view your cameras remotely live. All you need to do is create an account and add the device into the account, then you can enjoy the real-time video from cameras on a global scale. It also allows you to playback recorded video to search every milestone of your life.
Above all when motion detection alarm of your device triggered, you can get an instant message notification from Hik-connect app. For any questions related to this app, you can visit https://www.hikvision.com/en/Support/How-To-/Hik-Connect.